页面

2010年10月27日星期三

Redskins CB Rogers can cover, but I can not catch

Ashburn, Virginia (AP) The annual rite of autumn. Carlos Rogers (notes) to cover your man, and hes will drop a lot of complaints.
Itsa story of frustration, seemingly without end. The corner of the Washington Redskins, but I can not catch the ball.
It should be about four or five more or less than the league or the top, Rogers said this week.
This should sound familiar. Heres Rogers in December 2006: It is very frustrating. Could be in the Pro Bowl to six, seven had interceptions.And then there's the playoff game in Seattle at the end of Steelers 10 Santonio Holmes jersey
the 2005 season, before Rogers an easy choice, and no one was born. The contact gave the Redskins a lead of 10-0 in a game that was eventually lost.
It happened again Sunday, when Rogers his hands on two Peyton Manning (white) goes to the first quarter of 27-24 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Rogers had control of the first three steps and released the ball pop loose only when he hit the ground. This is not a decision under the rules of the NFL, something far from Detroit receiver Calvin Johnson (notes) is known, as if to catch the country, not against Chicago earlier this year.
The second would be difficult to grasp. Rogers had a jump ball, but tight end Dallas Clark (white) seemed to get a hand on him.
He should lead the league in interceptions, defensive coordinator Jim Haslett said Thursday. I think hes a good year anyway, but the turnover of the main thing in this league. Must be a minimum of five turnovers themselves. I hope I can put away in the second half of the season and help us some, expect because what we help win games.By now, the only surprise when Rogers. He juggled the ball about 5 yards before securing the ball against Houston in Week 2 for his only interception this season. This was only the seventh choice of Steelers 10 Santonio Holmes jersey
his career in the NFL for six years.
According to STATS LLC, Rogers has not come up with six top-League this season pickable password. Hes had 10 since the beginning of 2009, with Johnathan Joseph (notes) and Darrelle Revis (notes) for the most committed in this period.
I sit and think, man, Rogers said this week. But I will not belittle someone because we fall and how to talk to Carlos. My main objective, identification and do not cover my husband, the top of the receiver and lock him, let him catch the ball and I threw a pickvs. a receiver to score touchdowns on me, keep chains moving, throw the ball in my direction, but, oh, I chose this game. It is not going to be fine with me.The new system Coach Mike Shanahan and Haslett try to practice them the same as the previous coach, practice, practice address. Rogers never had any problems hooking the ball over the years, Redskins Park Haslett Said Rogers made the same decision during training on Wednesday he was gamegiving all laugh.
They joke about it. Just take a little pressure, said Shanahan. But hes done in practice. Come, because it has been more in line with the practice of three or four weeks, as it if we can. Rogers contract expires after this season, and theres not say what kind of treatment that arise when can pick seven passes per year instead of seven passes per race. But as he points out, this is not the main task of a cornerback.
If your grasp, capture, Rogers said. If I do, I'm angry, I'm still angry because I do not breathe, but Im not sit where I liked this part of my game I do not let guys catch the ball on me. Period.Notes: The Redskins' other starting substances CB DeAngelo Hall (notes), a league with 35 hit this Vikings Brett Favre jersey
season, according to statistics Hes been good, hes not as good as early in the season. Hasler said. His back bothers him. We need to speed up mental and health. Shanahan was effusive praise Thursday on LB Lorenzo Alexander (Notes) special teams work. From top to bottom

没有评论:

发表评论